Landmark at Last
June 6, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We have 2 fine single-cask, cask strength bottlings from The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (American Branch) and Whisky Exchange’s 10th Anniversary Port Askaig cask-strength!!!
We hope that you’re available for short-notice evening of lovely spirits, lots of good food and good fellowship with a lovely group of like-minded folks. You may be familiar with Glen Grant, Glendullan and Caol Ila (that’s what Port Askaig 10-Yr is). But it’s likely that you’ve never tasted Armorik (France), Linkwood or Braeval (2 Single Malt Scotch from Speyside Region).
We hope that you are able to join us and bring a friend. Why? Because “good whisky is made great when shared among friends.”
1. GLEN GRANT Single Malt / 12-Year / 43% ABV / OB / Dist Owner:
Gruppo Campari S.A. (Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.) / Speyside
2. SINGLETON OF GLENDULLAN (THE) Single Malt / 12-Year / 40%
ABV / OB: Glendullan Dist / Dist Owner: Diageo Scotland Ltd.
(Diageo plc) / Speyside (Dufftown)
3. ARMORIK French Single Malt / ‘Sherry Finish’ / NAS / 46% ABV /
NCF / IB: Distillerie Warenghem / Dist Owner: Gilles Leizour (the
Leizour family) / France (Brittany)
4. BRAEVAL Single Malt / 2011 Vintage (7-Yr) / “Attack of the killer
Florists” / SC #113.24 Bourbon barrel (1st fill) / CS 63.4% ABV /
NCF / IB: SMWS / Dist Owner: Pernod-Ricard S.A. / Speyside
(Livet) – D: October 2011
5. LINKWOOD Single Malt / 2006 Vintage (12-Yr) / “Splinter-studded
spanking” / SC #39.185 Bourbon HH (1st fill) & Virgin HH / CS
59.5% ABV / NCF / IB: SMWS / Dist Owner: Diageo Scotland Ltd.
(Diageo plc) / Speyside (Lossie) – D: July 2006
6. PORT ASKAIG Islay Single Malt / ’10th Anniversary’ / 10-Year / CS
55.85% ABV / NCF / IB / Brand Owner: Elixir Distillers (Whisky
Exchange) / Dist Owner: Diageo plc (Caol Ila Dist) / Islay (Scotland)